Children's Day at the Winspear
Cirque de Orff with Sue Harvie
Teacher and Children Registration Page
Step One - Review the documents below
Click each letter title to view
- Advocacy Letter - this letter explains the event to your administrator.
- Teacher Information Letter - this letter outlines the registration process for teachers and children
- Student Registration Form - this form outlines the event for parents
- Parent Volunteer Form - this form outlines parent volunteer contact information
- Joyce Oliver Scholarship Letter - this letter provides more information about a scholarship available for your school
Step Two - register yourself as a workshop participant
- Click the button below to register yourself for the workshop.
- Disregard this step if you registered for the subscription package earlier this year. Contact email@example.com if you are unsure.
Step Three - register the children participants
- Send home the Student Registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the button below to open the Children's registration page.
- Add each child to the cart separately and include all fields including t-shirt size.
- Children/student participants must be in grade four to six. More advanced grade fours preferred.
Please Note: You can add the teacher and student registrations to the cart and then "check out" and pay for everything all in one single transaction. Also, you can "check out" and pay with credit card or cheque.
Summary of Important Deadlines
- January 27 - Registration Opens
- April 5 - Children Registration Deadline
- April 12 - Children Registrations Confirmed
- May 1 - Joyce Oliver Scholarship Deadline
- May 10 - Parent Volunteer Confirmation Deadline